Residential roofing is a challenging and rewarding field. The trust homeowners place in our company is a responsibility we take to heart. “No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care”. With over 36 years performing all forms of residential roofing, we bring the knowledge and experience required to meet your expectations.
If your roof needs replacement the process usually consists of several steps:
- First, you should feel comfortable working with our company. Call our office and speak with Mary Jane or Sharon or request a quote here. We offer a free roof estimate to diagnose potential issues and present you with options based on your needs. Please know there is never any pressure, gimmicks, or unrealistic sales or offers. Proposals are emailed and sent regular mail for your review.
- At the time of the estimate we review with you the following: The choice of materials, ventilation options, underlayments, and a step by step explanation of the roof installation process. In addition to providing you with color samples we encourage you to look at homes in your area to help with color selection. We will provide a list of addresses to help with selection.
- Once we receive your approval, we order necessary roofing supplies and monitor weather conditions to schedule your installation, usually within 2 weeks. If necessary, we will provide a temporary repair until the scheduled install date.
- Supplies are delivered one or two days prior to installation. To protect your home and driveway the supplier will not stock your roof. No heavy delivery trucks will be on your driveway. Our installers will stock the roof as needed.
- On the day of installation, we prepare the job site to make sure nothing gets damaged during the work.
- We remove the existing roofing material and inspect the condition of the roof boards or plywood. Should any significant amount of wood need to be replaced, we will discuss this with you.
- Upon completion of the roof we will do a thorough cleanup of the job site.
- Our trained installers work efficiently and cleanly to minimize interruption to your schedule, often completing a roof replacement in just one to two days.
Depending on the quality of the roofing material used and the workmanship, many roofs will last 25 years or even longer.
Roofing repairs and maintenance are not uncommon to ensure the full life of the roof. When the replacement of the roof is not the solution, we will thoroughly review the following:
- The cost of the repair
- The expectation of the repair and the guarantee involved
- The practicality of the repair compared to the cost of replacement
- The option of replacing only part of the roof
Please feel free to contact us at 410-538-5680 or simply fill out the “request a quote” form. We offer a written proposal describing the job description and cost.
We are recognized throughout the insurance industry as an expert in trade.
If you think you have a claim, give us a call today! 410-538-5680
We work with every insurance company including:
Allstate | Progressive | Erie | Geico | Liberty Mutual | MetLife | Farmers | State Farm | Travelers | USAA